Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We are off on another Quilt Shop Hop!

Sew County Quilts at Turtle Lake
My teaching friend, Corrie, and I are off on another day of Quilt Shop Hopping!  I'm driving to Cumberland to meet her.   We are heading to Clear Lake to  Sew Country Quilts. It is a smaller shop that specializes in only Moda Fabrics.  The Northern Cardinal Trunk show is there with samples and quilted items from the line!  A first for me!!!  AND A SALE!!!! (Think of all the money I can save!)


Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop at St. Croix Falls.
From there we are driving to St. Croix to the Pins 'N' Needles Quilt Shop.  This is from their website: "Our quilt shop offers approximately 4000 bolts of fabric including Moda, Benartex, Batiks, Andover, Marcus Bros. and many others featuring flannels, reproduction, civil war, juvenile and seasonal prints. 


I will think I am in paradise!   

It has been HOT this week.  Similar to the rest of the midwest.   I found time to work on a couple of MUF's. 

Conner was here yesterday so DIL-2 (Katie) could take Tatum to an Pediatric Oral Surgeon in Eau Claire.  Long story--I will tell you about it later.   Never a dull moment around here.

Better get ready for my day with Corrie!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wednesday already!?!?? Where has the week gone?
Yes, this hot weather has taken me away from my "morning run" schedule, so I simply haven't made my way to your house.

HAVE FUN today with Corrie!!!!! Be sure to share LOADS of pics.....specially of all those "sale" purchases :0)

Maria said...

Oh Linda how wonderful to go shopping with your friend.We do not have such gorgeous quilt shops here.
Hope all goes well with Tatum.