Last week DIL-2 and kids stayed in Hayward to help with VBS at the church where her dad is the pastor. Jessica and Tatum at the house with their other grandma. Tatum was sitting on a swivel stool when someone walked by and bumped her off the stool. She landed face down on a rug cutting her lower lip and knocking out a front tooth. Tuesday Katie took her to an pediatric oral surgeon who determined the tooth did break off clean, it was not pushed up into the gum, and it will not cause a problem when the permanent tooth comes through. So our peanut Tatum with the super curly hair-who turned two on Saturday--insists on dressing herself--now is short one top front tooth. As I told, DIL-2 and her mom--it is only a tooth! It could have been much worse.
Conner stayed with us on Monday night so DIL-2 could leave early for Tatum's appointment. When Conner got up this is what he looked like. Saturday night it had been a round spot about the size of a nickel. It was considerably larger on Monday night. It kept spreading throughout Tuesday. It is also Lyme Disease. The doctors said they have seen more Lyme's in people of all ages this year because of the damp spring.
It was a great get away day yesterday going to the Quilt Shops with Corrie! Yes--we did leave cash at each place. Pictures to follow!


2 comments:
Oh little kids, I had almost forgotten what it is like ... never knowing what next. Our VBS begins in August, the day after I return from Scout camp. Each year I hope I will be too old to run the games but it looks like this is not the year.
Oh Linda you did need some retail theropy with your friend after that.
Hope both Tatum and Connor are Okay now.
Post a Comment