Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Progress!

I am moving much better.  It has been a long winter and spring.
So far,  I am beginning to walk in the house without my cane.  Outside or away from home,  I need it for balance and security.


Waiting for the day I will be able to work in my flower beds and do the spring cleanup outside.












I completed one tree skirt for a wedding shower to be given this Sunday afternoon.  I have two more to go for up coming weddings.
Spring has been slow coming to Northwest Wisconsin.  The temperature is in mid 50's to mid 30's at night.   The poplar trees are beginning to have a red cast to them in preparation for leaves appearing.

Four bears cubs from last year were spotted crossing one of our corn fields.

Two weeks ago the swans returned to the pond across the road from our home.  I love watching for them each spring. Yes, that is snow on the hillside behind the pond.

God Bless,
Linda

4 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

So very happy to hear you are making progress and getting a little quilting done. Prayers for continued recovery. ~Jeanne

betty said...

That's great with the progress you are making! Slow and steady wins the race! Probably gives you lots of time for quilting these days.

betty

Maria said...

Love to see you pop up Linda and know you are getting around better.
Lovely Christmas tree skirt.
Nice to see the swans from your kitchen window.

Danette said...

Love your tree skirt!