The class started at 8:30 and I completed at 5:30.
Each color section is taped one at a time from other colors. It is painted with three thin coats before moving to the next color.
Some of my other projects completed since my last visit.
I finally finished my youngest grandson's quilt. Another first...First attempt at machine applique and my first attempt at echo quilting.
An overdue baby quilt for a special young couple.
One of my friends is having a new grandson. Since I found out the shower was sooner than expected I went to my standby pattern
I needed one more Christmas gift for Colby. He needed a bag to take his John Deere equipment to his Day Care. He loved it.
Christmas is a busy and memory making day at our house!!
Currently I am working on a Quilt of Valor. It is for a Vietnam vet who is dealing yet with issues from his experiences. His wife is a close friend of mine. She asked for it to be lap/ couch size rather than a full size quilt. I have five strips sewn.
God Bless,
Linda










5 comments:
I love the Barn Quilt! Your "real" quilts are beautiful too - especially the Valor quilt. The little ones are so cute.
The barn quilt was worth all of your hard work - it is fantastic! I bet your grandson loves the truck quilt. And the baby quilts, John Deere bag, and QOV quilt are all gorgeous. My oldest brother is a Vietnam Vet. He has many issues due to his exposure to Agent Orange. It was an honor to make and present a QOV to him. ~Jeanne
Lovely to see you pop up Linda.
What fun to do the barn quilt...
A lovely bright Quilt for your GS, a pretty one for a little girl and the pinwheel favourite looks great.
Perfect bag for John Deere toys.
Great Valour Quilt for the Vietnam Vet, I'm sure it will be treasured by him.
My hubby is a Vietnam Vet too. I made him an Aussie Flag Quilt which he treasures...
Excellent job on the barn quilt!!
I like the QOV pattern you have chosen. It's striking!
Great looking barn quilt. That must have been so much fun. And quicker than a real quilt. Hahaha. You did excellent on your machine applique and echo quilting. It turned out very nice. Good job on getting so much done.
Post a Comment