For today I will hit the highlights!

I finished the Christmas Tree Skirt for the bridal shower. The bride was thrilled.
A former neighbor girl was home for the county fair and a family reunion. Her family had a quick baby shower for family and close friends. I went to an old faithful baby quilt pattern and with a few changes I completed it in time.
Our newest grandson arrived on July 14. We are so very very blessed with nine grandchildren. Each one is unique. Love just grows. Two of his sisters stayed with us several days just before and after he arrived.

Kasey heard it announced in church that bags were needed for a medical mission team heading to Nicaragua. She asked if she could make some. I did the cutting and pressing. She did all the sewing. She has two complete. 
Due to a difficult situation with the nanny Marie had hired for the summer, I have had Kasey, Cole and Colby since the last week of July..Makes for busy grandma time!!
One daily grandma and Cole activity with includes gopher hunting along the fence lines.
Yesterday was a skipping rocks in the pond time.
There have been several grandma days this summer. The kids have a great time together. First I wanted everyone to stand still for a photo. One said, "Can we be silly?" I thought,,"Why not?" The result!
I am blessed!!
I will be spending a week in Minneapolis while my DH has another heart surgery. I am packing a cutting mat and supplies to cut pieces at night!!
Hugs and Prayers,
Linda


4 comments:
You really have been busy! Love the tree skirt and the baby quilt. The bags are beautiful - she does a wonderful job! Bet wishes and prayers for your DH. ~Jeanne
You have been very busy! Summer went by far too quickly. =( Keep us posted on your DH! I will pray. =)
Congrats on the new grandson!! Such a darling!! Looks like a fun busy summer for you all!
betty
Lots of busy fun times at your place linda.
You finished a lovely tree skirt and made a sweet baby quilt too.
Kasey did a fabulous job making the bags ..
Congratulations on the arrival of your new GS.
Wishing you all the best with hubby's operation. Hugs 🤗 Maria.
Post a Comment