Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools Trick

Parts of Northwest Wisconsin woke up to a cruel April Fools Day trick by Mother Nature!
 

By the end of the afternoon the snow is mostly gone. 

I have started on the quilt for my "to be born soon" granddaughter! DIL-2 is due around April 20.  I had lost my mojo for quilting for a few months.  I think it was from being so very stressed at school and tired out when I arrive home. 

Tonight I hope to make great progress on sewing the churn dash squares together. 

Tomorrow I head with friends for our annual trip to a quilt show in Rice Lake, Wi.  It is now a very large show. But, does have some awesome vendors.  Not only do I get to walk around looking at awesome things with my friends! Afterwards we head to Applebee's to eat, talk and best of all, laugh. 

Have a GREAT day!

Oops--just found out my nine year old grandson has a basketball game at 5:30 tonight!  The quilt may have to wait.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Even though you shouldn't be getting snow Linda it does look beautiful . We are still having hot days here and it should be cooler. Strange weather lately....
I am sure you will have the quilt make in time for the new GD, going to watch your GS play basketball is fun. Enjoy.

betty said...

How exciting with the new grand daughter due in just a few weeks! April snows aren't so bad; they don't stick around too long :)

betty