It was awesome! It was held in at The Brickhouse Getaway where they transformed an old dairy barn in Northern Wisconsin for special events.
There were patterns, projects, cotton and wool fabrics throughout the barn. Lots of great ideas!
Each of the barns on this quilt are appliqued in wool. It is beautiful!
And yes! I did come home with three patterns and two small bundles of wool!! We are already planning for to attend next year.
Maybe even take one of the classes Stacy offers.
Of course, after an exhausting time browsing and the work of selecting what we absolutely couldn't live without we had to stop for lunch. We drove a few miles to Paradise Landing where we sat in the sunshine enjoying the view!
It was a great way to relax with a great friend. I didn't realize how very much I needed this day to unwind!





.png)
2 comments:
Sew pleased you had a fabulous day out with your friend maria.
Lots of beautiful eye candy there.
Lovely view out of your kitchen window Linda.
What a great place to shop! Looks lovely. Peg
Post a Comment