![]() |
| The view from my kitchen window tonight, May 5. |
Sunday was a beautiful day and later this afternoon the sun again came out. We will take it as the rest of the week is to be raining.
Tonight there were 14 deer in the field grazing on the fresh growth of alfalfa.

Yesterday afternoon I made a birthday cake for the granddaughter of a very good friend. When Sue saw the Barbie Princess cake I made for one of the girls she asked if I would make one for Emma. She was named for her great-grandma who is like another mom to both DH and myself. Emma was thrilled. It took some convincing for her to understand it was a cake to eat.I had another IEP (Individualized Education Program) meeting after school today. It was my 19th this school year. I need to complete the paperwork for several that have been held the past month. The average IEP is about 12-14 pages. There is a an annual IEP meeting for each student through the school year. The IEP team consists of the parent/ parents, general education teacher, any related service provider ( Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Adaptive Phy. Ed, Speech/Language Therapy), principal and/ or director of special education, and myself.
I became very good friends with my seam ripper on Sunday night. For some reason I couldn't put the right pieces together for the Christmas Tree Skirt. I am sure I ripped about the same block several times.

.png)
2 comments:
I always love the different views from your kitchen window.
What a lucky girl Emma was to have such a beautiful Barbie cake...
Your job with your special students is very involved. Well done..
Oh yes I think my ripper is my best patchwork tool..
Oh, the view made me happy for you, and the school children! Your Barbie cake was sure special, too, you are a lady of many talents :-}
Hope your sewing goes better. I'm gettin' a handle on the school work, for this week. But there is always more coming...do you ever feel like a snowball rolling down a hill during a school year? lol
:-}pokey
Post a Comment