Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year My Blogging Friends!


We have big plans for New Year's Eve.  DH is already almost asleep on the couch watching college football bowl games.  I am getting ready to pull out my sewing machine to work on one of the three baby quilts and one twin size that I need to finish in January.  

It has been a busy week.  Our sons and families were here for breakfast on Christmas morning.  To make it easy we had Belgian Waffles with maple syrup from friends and strawberries from the strawberry patch of another friend. 

                      We even managed to get a picture of all seven grandkids at one time!
                                                       It was quite an adventure.
 

 May God Richly Bless you in the New Year,
Linda

4 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

What a perfect Bible verse to start 2014! My best wishes to you for a wonderful and healthy year. Love the picture of the grandies. It made me smile, as we have some very similar photos of our own children, and their cousins, lined up on my parent's sofa. Some things never change. Blessings.

Maria said...

May you have a wonderful Happy ,Healthy and Blessed year in 2014.
How nice to have Christmas waffles with the family and a gorgeous photo of your beautiful grandies...
Hugs
Maria

Janet said...

Happy New Year, Linda! I stole your post from Facebook to blog with today. I'm resolved to be more productive this year and blogging again. I hope you have the rest of the week off and don't have to go back to school tomorrow. Have a wonderful year, dear friend.

Sharon said...

What fun it must be with all those grandbabies! Hope you have a blessed year!!!