The first MUF finished was a wedding shower gift for a very special couple. The groom has been a special part of our family. He is 34 years old and found the perfect someone for him.
The second finished was a gift for a neighbor baby. (nephew of the groom from the first MUF) I gave it to him one night when it was mom's night out with her friends from high school.
The third MUF was finished for a friend who is also the school psychologist. She recently had a much prayed for baby girl. We had a mini shower/ meet & greet the last week of school for them.
Currently I have three projects to DMQ. A friend has pieced the tops. I will be quilting them as special gifts for special friends. The first one I am almost finished quilting. This one slightly larger than lap size. While pinning this quilt I was thinking that this is getting difficult on my knees. The next day I received an email from a blogging friend telling me she just purchased a longarm for the same reason.
The second one is the same fabric...slightly different and a little smaller. I am in the process of pinning it tonight.
The third will be a wall hanging. It is from a sampler stars pattern I have used. Another friend embroidered around the border. The colors are awesome.
Last week we had Granddaughter #3 with us for the week while the rest of her family was gone to church family camp. She is a extremely busy 26 month old. Camping in a camper with a lake nearby would have been extremely difficult for D-I-L #2 being 7 month pregnant. It was a great week for DS-2 and D-I-L #2 to spend special time the older two kids. It was busy week for us!

5 comments:
Oh Linda, what an amazing run-down update of so many beautiful projects.
It's so nice that summer has arrived!!!!!
Great post , you have been busy producing some beautiful work and have plenty to keep you busy with those pretty tops to be quilted. Your granddaughter is a cutie .
What fun work you have been finishing up. I love the red, black and white pieces.
You have been busy sewing!!! I love them all! Your granddaughter is adorable and love those curls!
So many wonderful MUF's you're finishing! Love both of your adorable baby quilts - and I'm drooling over the Churn Dash - just love the fabrics in that one :)!!
Post a Comment