Thursday, December 8, 2011

A finished wedding gift!

 Knowing that next week will be even busier, I finished the wedding gift for Keith and Stephanie.  The wedding is Saturday, Dec. 17th.   Something new for me,  I actually made a label for the gift. I haven't labeled many of my gifts.  One of my many strange quirks--maybe because I knew someone who wrote her name on everything she gave anyone.










I hope to spend some time sewing tomorrow night with another Friday Night Sew-in.   I have another skirt cut out using this pattern.  Also--I selected a runner pattern today to finish before Christmas as a gift.


Friday Night Sew In-December 9Heidi is hosting an extra Friday Night Sew In tomorrow night, Dec. 9.  There is an awesome give away to a lucky quilter!  Check out Handmade by Heidi!

4 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

What a great wedding gift! :o) And it so pretty, too.

betty said...

love your Nativity scene! What a wonderful gift to give to the soon to be married couple!

betty

Melanie said...

That is beautiful, Linda. I'm sure it will be treasured!
Have a great weekend!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

The label looks great!