

I came home today to find a birthday package from Peg. Inside I found quilting magazines !! WoooHoo! I immediately started looking---This is what I found to do first! Oh NO!!!! It requires applique! I think I just might have to get over my fear of applique and try it!! Other projects may suddenly join thetote of "Masterpieces Under Fermentation" with I try this!!!
 |
| October 18, 2011 |
 |
| October 2, 2011 |
Our pair of swans are still on the pond. Usually they stop only for a couple of days in the Spring and Fall. This time they have been here for over two weeks. They better move on soon. That unpleasant four letter word was mentioned in the forecast this morning!! I took another picture this afternoon. What a difference in two weeks!
First I need to dig out may winter coat, hat and gloves. Also the sweaters!!! I am freezing at school. Maybe it is the 37 lbs of insulation that I have lost!! : )
4 comments:
Two weeks! That was quick. Our leaves are just beginning to change in the mountains outside the city. I guess that's the best of all reasons to feel cold.
Just jump in Linda - although I do think I would stay with large applique pieces to start with - those berries would get old very fast. I learned applique with the Piece 'O Cake book, I think Becky Goldsmith is a great teacher and she is now showing some primitive applique techniques. Check her out. Judy C
Happy Birthday! What a lovely gift and so sweet of her to send those magazines to you! Oh my...a huge difference in two weeks! Our leaves aren't quite at peak yet here in GA, but there is some pretty color around.
Happy Birthday Linda. What a lovely gift and you can have fun making some of the projects.
I do machine applique a lot now. That's not hard. Give it a try.
WOW 37lbs how good is that.
Have fun stitching in FNSI
Post a Comment