Judy C from Shade Tree Quilting from North Carolina has become a friend through blogging. She has entered a quilt, Civil War Spring in the weekly online quilt contest for log cabin quilts at
The Quilting Gallery -http://quiltinggallery.com/blog-posts . She would appreciate your vote.
When you get to the site you will need to
Scroll down to the bottom of the post to see all the quilts - then place your vote. This is
When you get to the site you will need to
Scroll down to the bottom of the post to see all the quilts - then place your vote. This is
her quilt.
![]() |
| http://www.shadetreequilting.com/ There are many great Log Cabin quilts--Take a look. I know I was impressed. |


2 comments:
Thank you so much, Linda for the shout out. I am so thankful for everyone's vote. There is a lot of competition. Judy C in NC
Voted! :)
Post a Comment