Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Special Request

This is a different type of entry. Several weeks ago "BitnByAQuiltingBug" asked for prayers and thoughts for her friend, Val. I am taking my turn today.

My best friend's two grandchildren have each been diagnosed with H1N1. They are 26 months and 6 months old. An additional complication is they each have heart conditions. They both have VSD and little Evie also has ASD. The pediatrician has told their parents to watch closely if their fevers reoccur. If so they will be hospitalized to monitor for pneumonia. They each have extra fluid around their heart. Evie also has ear infection, pink eye, and a yeast infection in her mouth.

Please hold Evie, Louie, and their mom & dad in your prayers.

Thank you!!!

Linda

4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

All thru Val's ordeals with cancer, my first thought has been "With God all things are possible". Thank you for your prayers, and I am praying for this family. Don't lose faith....there is power in prayer!

Linda said...

Linda, thank you for sharing this with us. I believe in the power of prayer. We held Regina's friend in our thoughts, and now it's this family's turn. God's love is true and steadfast throughout all our ordeals.

Candace said...

Their family will be in my prayers and thoughts. Trials come to all of us, and the prayers and good wishes certainly help and comfort. It is especially important when children are involved.

Granny Lyn said...

I will keep the family in my prayers, please keep us updated. I know how hard it is when you have children who are sick, so special prayers are being sent up.