Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Beauty of Winter..

The view from my kitchen window this morning.


I am going to try something new.  I am going to try sewing wool applique.  I know it won't be as perfect as the awesome ones everyone post pictures of on facebook.  I will give it my best try.  Hopefully it is something I will be able to work on at night after school. 

 

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful view from your kitchen window. I always love seeing them..

Maria said...

P.S .... It's fun to make wool appliqué projects, look forward to seeing yours.
Happy 2016

Needled Mom said...

What a pretty sight you have there. Have fun with the wool.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Your wool project will be pretty. I have no doubt!

betty said...

So pretty, but I'm sure so cold :) Good luck with your attempts on sewing with the wool :)

Happy New Year!

betty

Blogoratti said...

Wonderful shot.