The Badger quilt for our retiring secretary was finally finished for her last day! I went to her office this morning before she arrived and had it lying across the back of her chair. She thought she had cried all her tears until then! She wrapped it around herself and walked throughout the elementary halls.
I think her smile says she like it!
I have to go back in tomorrow morning to finish an IEP and finish cleaning my classroom.
Then time to be grandma and time for me!!
Several things on the to do list!!
4 comments:
It obvious she loved it! =D
The picture of you and Polly brought tears to my eyes. Such great friendships can get us through so much!!!! You are amazing.
That is a super retirement gift! Happy Summer to you! ~Jeanne
What a fantastic photo of your friend and you....
Post a Comment