What started as freezing rain on Thursday morning turned to snow in the late afternoon. It was slush when I drove home from school. This is what we woke up to this morning. It was our second storm in a week.
This time we have about 8-10 inches of the wet heavy snow with winds blowing it around.
Many schools are closed.
I did bring paperwork home from school last night to work on IEPs just in case this happened. I am planning to spend this afternoon working quilting a wedding gift.
We celebrated Cole's 3rd birthday last weekend. Everyone expected to be in the fields this coming week. DIL #1 made his Mud Stomper cake complete with monster trucks.
We are definitely not a Norman Rockwell painting---However, there is never a dull moment when we have all six grandkids together.
The week before my brother & sister-in-law came from Sioux Falls to help celebrate my mom's 87th birthday. She had plenty of help opening her gifts. She lives in her own duplex, drives wherever she wants to go, folds and stuffs the bulletins at church every Friday morning!
I am blessed!

5 comments:
You are definitely blessed to still have your mom and that she is so independent still! My hubby's mother will be 93 in May and still doing fairly well except for bad knees. It must be exciting having all the grandchildren around at once! :)
IEPs, re-evals, grading... it never ends.
And I can't believe you are still having snow.
You are Blessed Linda as are your whole family..Happy family photos..
How lovely that Great Granny is still able to enjoy her GGC and her independence...
Happy Birthday Cole..LOVE the cake..
What great pictures. Yes, you are blessed to have your sweet family around you. I'm so glad your Mom is so active. Happy Birthday to her. Your grandkids are getting so big!
The cake was so cute! I'm sorry you are still having snow like this. We are supposed to get another cold spell tonight and tomorrow but nothing like yours. Stay warm and safe.
Our grandchildren are never together at the same time. You ARE blessed.
Post a Comment